We work with you to design the ideal carry pack to fit your requirements. There is plenty of opportunity to be creative with the design of the carton, from simple to more elaborate concepts.
All of our carry packs are designed with a specific bottle (or set of bottles) in mind, to ensure the best outcome in structure and security of your wine.
As with all of our cartons, we work with you to design the ideal carry pack to fit your requirements. You can be as creative as you wish on the design of the carton, from simple, to more elaborate designs.
Our carton manufacturer has a broad range of abilities with printing techniques, including hot foils, laminate and high quality photography all able to be printed onto our cartons.
MOQ for our carry packs is 5,000 units.
In order to start the order process, we will need some detail from you. So, before you call, please ensure you have considered the following:
- Bottle model/ type to be put inside the carton/ box
- Cap or closure type used on the bottle
- Partition material required (If corrugate - E, B, C Flute)
- Colour references for the carton/ box (or an existing carton sample)
- The design/ art lay-up including positioning of all elements, vintage date, varietal, barcode, etc.*
- Quantity of cartons/ boxes you require and delivery split p.a. (e.g. QUANTITY: pallets, 20ft FCL, 40ft FCL)
- Delivery location required/ Bottler
*Once we receive your final or draft artwork we will provide immediate feedback on the ideal print technique to provide the best visual outcome.